Lonely r de nightzLonely r de dayzz
Lonely am i in soo many wayzz
Lonely r de seasonzz
Lonely r de yearzz
Soo lonely am i that it bringz tearzz
Lonely is diz plaxe
Lonely is my life
Lonely am I dat I rych for a knife
Lonely is diz room
Lonely is my word
So lonely am I that I ask for repentanzz
thankzz
~hugzz n kixxezz~

4 faadukiyun thah:
hey gurl..y u r fyling lonely??we all r here ennu..plus your family and your cute cute friends will b there ennu..jux try to b happy..don't think too much..
PS= my bloggy too updated^^plx do comment...
hehe.that not the truth..im jux makin up stuffz sumtimezz.yeah ill do comment on urs too!!
hehe yeah me even heren dont worry u will never me lonely hey swyt butterflii plz comment on mine
hehe i wont be lonely ever ey..atleast my comp is here to tok to ppl
Post a Comment